There's strength in numbers. Add fuel to your workout in a group environment.
- Determine which bike you will bring (Tri, Mountain, Road, CX, etc.)
- Determine what sensors to bring - heart rate monitor strongly recommended, speed and power meters are NOT necessary and will be provided.
- 10 speed or more gear systems are required
- Component brands other than Shimano and SRAM may not be compatible
- Sign up for a class and create a profile (click here)
- Bring your bike, hydration, and fuel. Towels and/or bike thong is recommended
- Drive to IOS Cary and come in!
- Arrive 15 minutes early for setup if possible
- First timers arrive 30 minutes early for ANT device sync, age/weight/FTP profile setup, and cloud services integration.
- Warm up
- Enjoy the class
- Results will be immediately emailed to you in a fit file and any cloud-based tracking services (such as Strava and Training Peaks) will upload automatically
What is in a class / session
We offer group training series, open sessions, and ride and race events weekly and on weekends. Open sessions involve coming in at your leisure, syncing to a trainer with a KICKR compatible app on your device, and trainig with your own plan. Training sessions involve structured training with a goal to build fitness over the winter using FTP (functional threshold power).
What to bring for the best experience
- Bike (10 or 11 speed shimano or sram)
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Cadence Sensor (independent or built into power meter)
- Bike Thong
If you currently do not own a bike thong, heart rate monitor, or cadence sensor, you can purchase one or any other accessory at Inside Out Sports.Start Training Today